Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 3

day 3
something that made you laugh
 
But this did not make me laugh at all. It made Davy Crockett ask me why I was so fussy. If your child points out your fussiness, it has truth.
 
We were all ready for church and buckling ourselves in the car when it wouldn't start. Nothing. It doesn't appear to be the battery, so we're getting it checked out. The men went to go do that and us ladies are at home watching Mickey Mouse and the snowflakes outside.  
 
It's taken me many a years to realize something about myself- I don't do well with things I don't expect coming. Good things, yes, but other things catch me off guard and I become aggravated. That's something I need to work on. So today I am thankful for a chill husband. He rolls with the punches. His wife has a lot to learn from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment