Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 2

day 2
the color pink.

I love the way my feet feel on this rug in my daughter's nursery. I found it at Target. It was right after I found out that we were having a girl and even though I hadn't picked out her bedding yet, I just couldn't pass up this loveliness. It really softens up her room. I just adore it.

She's now drawn to the color yellow, so we'll see how long I'll actually be able to keep it in her room. She's still in a crib, but I know the big girl room is just around the corner. You see, she'll be two very soon. I can hardly believe it!

I'm already getting ideas for her big girl room...I love the idea of doing big yellow and white checks on a euro pillow sham, with her monogram  on it, or big yellow and white checked curtains. Maybe I could do pink accents...

I'm crazy about this room from Bringing Up Three. The accessories and butterfly pillow aren't the route I want to go, but the bedding is so sweet, especially the fancy bedskirt. I think this look in a mustard yellow would be perfect! Oh the things to look forward to :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment