Thursday, January 31, 2013

Oh what to do...

My daughter is turning 2 at the end of March and I'm trying to decide how to celebrate the occassion. I've always done big parties for all of the kids, but for some reason, I just want to do something smaller for her this year. I actually think she'd be able to enjoy herself more if it were small. I want her to feel like she's shining and I don't want her to get lost in the party.


Her birthday just happens to fall on a Friday, which is perfect. The honey always takes off on everyone's birthdays, which I love :) And the entire day revolves around the birthday person and we do all of their favorite things, starting off with our family tradition of breakfast at the Silver Diner. I'm thinking about making reservations for our family at a tea room...We'll get dressed in our fancies and eat a girly lunch. I need to do my homework and look around for a special place...

I was also thinking of taking her to the Build a Bear workshop...I wish she was big enough to go into the American Girl store! I can't wait to have that experience with her! I still wonder what age would be best for that. She loves playing little mommy and she's always taking care of her baby dolls and us. It's so sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment