Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Brrr

I love winter. I love the clothes. I love the scarves. I love the coziness it brings. I just don't love the super cold :) So I guess I don't really love the winter as much as I thought I did, do I?
 
 
I feel like I should be creative with winter activities, but I end up running out.
 


My two boys could play outside in the cold most of the day with no problem, but my sweet girl gets chilled after no time at all (like her mama).
 
 
It's been difficult making winter fun work for everyone. I struggle with that, so lots of time we end up going out during naptime, when the little girl is asleep, then the middle guy misses his nap and that's always awesome.
 


So I think I'm ready for spring. But not before the hubby and I go snow skiing (I do enjoy that). Did I mention we're going to celebrate the hubby's birthday next month with a ski trip- just us? I can't wait! In the meantime, I need to find some new ski pants...My pre-pregnancy ones aren't good, if you get my drift.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful pictures. So calm and tranquil. I would like a 5x7 print of this last picture.
    You may get your winter feelings from me. Winter seems so good until it lasts too long. Then I am ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete