Monday, January 28, 2013

Charts

 

Homeschooling has made me chart crazy. I really love charts. Sometimes they work, other times they're a flop. When the willingness wasn't coming so easily this morning :) I made a new chart. I guess you could call it an incentive chart, but I titled it "Willing Work Chart." If Mr. Crockett does his school work without complaining, at the end of the day, he gets to put a sticker beside that day. At the end of the week, if he has a total of 5 stickers, he gets to draw from my reward jar. I have some pretty fun rewards...make cookies, have a movie night, have a slumber party (which I think when you have a boy, you don't call it that...) etc. I have high hopes, people :)
 


For the most part, our school goes pretty well during the day. In fact, I'm usually surprised at how much we can actually accomplish with everything going on around us, and then other times, the littles require a bit more of my attention and things go a little slower or we have to stop for a while and then pick back up during naptime, which was the case today.

 
Classic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment