Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Science




A few weeks ago, a dear friend of mine mentioned how amazing this book was...
 
 
It seemed familiar, like I had seen it before... I figured I had seen it online somewhere, but when I went through all the homeschool story books we had purchased through Sonlight's preschool curriculum, I was happily surprised to see this book already on my shelf!
 
This was a super interesting book with lots and lots of cool pictures, facts, and math. It was also not too long and not too short, so it was able to successfully hold everyone's attention. It's definitely not a Christian science book, but the end of the book leaves things open for some really neat discussion opportunities, even for my little guys.

Afterwards, we did this art project and talked about how God is BIGGER! I think this will be read again and again.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment