Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy

My son and I just happen to have birthdays just two days apart. Whenever my birthday approaches, instead of thinking about getting older, I start thinking about going into labor with him...all the excitement leading up to his birth...it's always so fresh in my mind. Such sweet memories (except for all that excruciating pain and vomiting).

 
Crockett turned five this year. Yes, five. I think that's the official big age, don't you think- when you reach a full hand. When I look at him, I can still see that baby. It's gone by in a blink and I'm hanging on tight to those little boy moments he has. Just for a little longer :)


He had a small birthday celebration this past weekend. He's been planning his George Washington-themed birthday party for nearly a year now. I hope it was everything he had imagined!


 
 


Wonder what it will be next year?...



~Linking up to Savy Southern Style~

No comments:

Post a Comment