Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Flo Rida

 
 
Last week the honey and I went to St. Petersburg, Florida. He had a two day meeting, so I tagged along and we extended our trip so we could make it a mini vacation. It was so much fun and exactly what I needed!




Our second full day there, I woke up, had coffee all by myself on our balcony, while I sat silent, listening to the waves crash onto the shore. What a breakfast!

 
It felt weird, at first, the honey being in all day meetings... me... all by myself... However, it didn't take me long to get use to it. If you can't tell :)

 
I turned 29 last Friday, so I treated myself, a little, while I was there. Of course. I got a massage, a facial, a manicure, and a pedicure.

 
It was totally over the top, I know, but in my real life, I promise you, fancy is replaced with all things mommy. Like, right now, I'm sitting in my jammies, robe... my hair's up in curlers, and I've yet to put in my contacts. It was nice to splurge for my 29th. But I realized when you tell people that you're 29, they think you're lying. Next year I will be lying.

 
The last full day we were there, was so much fun. We went paddle boarding, which was a blast! I totally recommend it!
 
 
We also went on a dolphin cruise, which may sound corny, but ended up being a really neat experience. I may have been the most excited person on the boat.
 

 
Plus, the boat took us to a tiny little island where we were able to get out in the water and play and hunt for seashells.
 
 
 
We had a blast!
 
More about the trip to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment