Friday, January 3, 2014

Restylin' and profilin'

My name is Meagan, and I have problem that I totally blame on my mother.

I like to rearrange things. Kind of every day. It was kind of a secret between me and the four people who live with me, but now it's kind of out :)

I think it's fun to rearrange and style my home. It's my hobby. Since I am a stay at home mom, and our home is where I spend the majority of my time, I like it see some change. Thanks to Pinterest, new ideas are never far from reach.


This is one of my most favorite furniture redos. This gorgeous chest of drawers, that I painted in "coco," which is one of my favorite chalk paint colors. This chest as the ability to be used in every room of the house, and since it's on wheels, it nearly has been. Ha! It happens to hold a lot of our homeschool things, so I use it all the time. I like to fancy it up for our living room, but since we host a lot of get togethers, it's easily turned into a bar/drink station or dessert table. I never knew how versatile this piece we be. Now, if I could only find another one...











And the pictures go on... :)

If you ever find an antique chest of drawers for a reasonable price- my favorite is free- get it! You'll never regret it. Dressers aren't just for bedrooms anymore. You can use them for anything- in an entry, a kitchen, a dining room, etc. Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment