Monday, April 29, 2013

Hello again


 
It feels like it's been ages since I've opened my blog. (My grandmother says "ages" when she refers to it being a long time. She has a sweet little Texan accent, so it sounds more like "aaay-ges." I like saying it like that when I read this). I can't remember conciously making the decision to stop writing, it just kind of happened one day and it felt right, so I just went with it.
 
 
The cherry blossoms outside our house have come and gone and it's beginning to feel like spring.
 
 
It's been almost 2 months since I've written a post and it was a nice break, but now I feel like I need to do a picture catch up!
 
 
We've been trying to enjoy all the nice weather we've been getting lately by spending time outside. One of the things I love about living in the north east, is that you get four real seasons. When we lived in the south, it was either hot or cold.
 
 
The honey and I are always pointing out amazing things we see each season- things we find difficult to take for granted.
 
 
Rose colored trees...cherry blosooms...it's the norm for them. The beauty that surrounds us is part of their home. I love that it's their norm. I think the boys are beginning to look around and appreciate the beauty of God's creation, especially our oldest. You can hear it in their voices when get to go hikin' and look for treasure.
 
 
Unfortunately, the pollen or a cold has caught the better of us- at least for the honey and I. We just can't shake this crazy cough. I'm hoping this dreary Monday drizzle we're getting will clean the air, so we can be well again.
 
Wish us creativity today :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment